Featured Post

Blogging again...

It seems only a little while ago that this Blog was a going concern.  It was updated as often as possible and usually, the content was timel...

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sarah P...

The other day I read a couple of articles on the infamous vacuum S Palin, recently failed VP candidate for the recent presidential election in the US, actually not so recent.  While reading his granddaughter's defense of JFK's position on the seperation of the state and religion against remarks made my S Palin, I wondered why bother... No one, in possession of their senses, would equate these two people, would they?  Who cares what S Palin believes or has been told to believe, she is simply not in the same game as JFK.  So I wondered on the wisdom of JFK's grand daughter's defense. Possibly best leave Sarah alone to cry nonsense in the wilderness of ignorance. 

Then, within days, I read a second piece by another blogger who it seems agrees with me.  I've included the links to the articles below so you can make your own judgement.  As for me, the Sarah word will no longer have a place in my lexicon.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/04/opinion/04blow.html?src=me&ref=general

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/12/03/AR2010120303209.html?wpisrc=nl_most


Paul Kerrigan

Strewth on Bathurst Hbr

Strewth: Jan 2010
Bathurst Harbour
Check Drina's latest position, click the link below.
 http://shiptrak.org/?callsign=vj5319&filter=90

My posts: Blogger Facebook LiveJournal WordPress LinkedIn

Posted via email from PK's Sailing posts

No comments:

Post a Comment